Monday, January 26, 2009

Long Kiss Goodnight

[CHORUS]TIME, TIME FOR YOU TA DIEAS I KISS--YO--ASS--GOODNIGHTI make yo mouthpiece obese like delaweseWhen I release, you loose teeth like Little CeaseNigga pleaseBlood floods yo dungareesAnd that's just a half of my warpathLaugh now cry later, I rhyme greaterthan the average playa hater, and spectatorsBuy my CD twiceThey see me in the streets they be like yo he niceBut that's on the low doe'be the cats wit no dough, tried ta play me at my showI pull out 4-4's, and go up in they clothesShort-change niggassnort-cane niggasextortion came quickerBought the Range' niggaYa still tickle meI used ta be as strong as ripple, till Little Cease crippled meNow I play hard-like my girls nipples beThe games sour like like a pickle beYa'll know da rulesMove from BK ta New JerusThinkin bout, all the planes we flewBitches, we ran throughNow da years newI lay my game flatI want my spot back, take twoMuthafuckas mad cuz I blew, niggas enviousToo many niggas on my dick, shit's strenuousWhen my men bust, you just move wit such staminaSlugs missed yaI ain't mad at'chya (we ain't mad at'chya)Blood rushin, concussions, ain't nothingCatch canes, come out frontinSmokin somethingSippin White Russians, bitch in the Benz bumpinI laced it wit the basic6 TV's, a system, knockin Mase shit, face itWe hard ta hitGuard ya shit, for I stick you, for ya re-upWipe the "P"Mix shots, "work ya seat up"Go in the ashtray, spark the weed upLONG KISS[CHORUS X 2]UH-I flamin gats, aimin at, these fuckin...Maniacs put my name in raps--"support them"Games datLike they hustle backwardsI smoke backwards, and DucheesYa can't touch meTry ta rush meSlugs go, touchy-touchyYa bleedin lovely, wit'chyo, spirit above meor beneath me, ya whole life ya live sneakyNow ya rest eternally, sleepy, ya burn when ya creep meRest where the worms-n-the weak beMy nine flies, baptize, rap guysWit the holy ghostI put holes in most, you hold ya toast shakeySlip-n-tryin ta break meLook what'chyou made me do, brains blueMy team in the Marine blew, six-coupeSkiid it out, weeded out, clean it outThe block for distance is, given long kisses bitch[CHORUS X 2]Frank White the menacin, craw-craw's demenacinI got the lettuce inYou turn green like cucumber skin got the new hummer in the summer when I wasa new comerthendrugs and mac-10'sHug from fake friendsMake ends they hate'chyou, be broke girls won't date'chyouThat's why I relate to, choke yo ass till ya face blue, make youOpen the safe tooNo matter how ya call it(how ya call it)This "bralick",alcoholicLike his weed green'd out like his brick solidDistribute to kids who, take heart like Valentine, drink Valentine, all thetimeSlugs hit'chya chest tap the spineFlat-lineHeard through the grapevine, ya got fucked foe timesDamn that three ta nine, fucked you up for real doe'"Slink steal slow"As you remorse we feel no[CHORUS X 6]

No comments:

Post a Comment